Greetings LeChee Community Students!
On this page you will find information on the LeChee Chapter Scholarship Policy & Procedure. Below that there will be addtional scholarship information to aid you in your pursuit of higher education!
LECHEE CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP
The LECHEE CHAPTER SCHOLARSHIP application are available via email. Please call the office and provide your email address.
Only Applications that submit ALL required documents will be considered and accepted. All awards will be distributed on FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis!
With this information, you will be able to begin compiling your required documents and be able to submit your scholarship application in a timely manner.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call our office at 928-698-2805.
additional scholarship information
The online application for full-time and part-time students are now available
Applications available with first deadline being January 29th, 2021.
Second round of applications will be available May 28th, 2021 with deadline date of July 30th, 2021
- LeChee Chapter Scholarship Application
- Current Transcript
- (1) UNOFFICIAL submitted with application
- (2) OFFICIAL to pick up scholarship check.
- Letter of Admission/Acceptance and/or Enrollment Verification showing semester applying for.
- Master/Doctorate students, initial letter of Admission to specified program and a Checklist with grades/signature from Advisor, thereafter.
- Certificate of Indian Blood (One-time submittal per fiscal year)
- Voter Registration card/letter, If under the age of 18, parent(s) verification of registration with LeChee Chapter. Registration within 6 months of applying for scholarship assistance.
- Current Class Schedule for the semester/trimester applying for
- Signed Policies and Procedure form
**UPDATE** Letter of request for donation is also required or a video. These can be emailed to email@example.com